October 3-5, 2020
What is it?
The Women's Retreat is the perfect opportunity for 21st century women to experience the gospel together.
We believe this is best done with great food, engaging worship, messages delivered with conviction, and the occasional opportunity to goof off and enjoy yourself.
You can anticipate trying activities you've always wanted to, having quiet time with the Lord that you don't often have the opportunity for, meeting new friends and connecting with old friends, and leaning into God's presence.
Come join us for a rejuvenating weekend spent with other like-minded women while learning, playing, and worshipping our God together!
Why is it the best?
- Time away to disconnect from busyness to reconnect with The Lord
- Activity classes that allow you to try something new, rekindle an old passion, and maybe find a new hobby
- Outdoor activities where you can enjoy participating, or alternatively, enjoy watching other women do all the hard work
- Fellowship with other daughters of the King, friends new and old
- Time away at Black Lake in the beauty of autumn
- A special menu prepared specifically for the Women's Retreat
SPEAKER: Naghmeh Panahi
Speaker bio coming soon
Women's Retreat 2019 schedule
Check in at the Mt Hood Room (4:00pm-6:00 pm)
Dinner (6:00-7:00 pm)
- Archery Tag
- Paint & Dessert
- Book Drive Opens
Camp Store open (Lattes, Espressos, super cute NEW apparel)
Afternoon Activities around camp:
Mini golf, archery, crafts, rock wall climbing, kayaks
**Our Swimming Pool will be open 2-5pm! Bring a swimsuit!**
Four Workshops Sessions!
Camp Store open
Check out (by 2:00 pm)